Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fall into Fall

Well... Fall is here and along with it came winter! It has been FREEZING! Dylan is his usual bundle of energy. He went to the doctors for his 18month check-up and he moved up to the 25th percentile for height and the 10th percentile for weight. He is growing! He still fits into some of his clothes from last year- but at least I didn't have to buy a ton of new stuff! There is a plus side to everthing.

For Halloween Dylan was a baseball player for our ward party and a lion for trick or treating. He finally got the hang of knocking on doors and gettign candy. He would get mad when I wouldn't let him eat the candy though. (He must take after his mom... hehe). We knocked on one doors house and I guess he was tired so he sat himself down on the doorstep and growled at the kids coming up the steps. We were all laughing. It was the perfect night for trick-or-treating... not to hot or cold. We were lucky cause the next day was raining/snowing and just plain yucky!


Dylan and Daddy as baseball players... I know the red sox don't have pin stripes but oh well... it is what it is.



My cute little lion... sure its the same costume as last year... just without the sleeper underneath


Dylan last year at Halloween... a little bit looser on him but just as cute!

Before Halloween Dylan had a bat of Hand, Foot, and Mouth disease that kept him in confinement for a week. We were lucky that it fell during fall break so we didn't have to take as much time off of work. It is a nasty little virus that you can't really do anything about. When we took him to the Dr's the next week he had a double ear infection too! I just feel like the BEST mom ever for noticing it. (NOT) Oh well... he wasn't acting any more onery than he usually is.

Anyway... I am excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas. It is always one of my favorite times of the year. (And we get breaks for school.. so that always helps!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bethy!! LOL I don't think I've ever called you that before:) This is Megan Paulos from Rhode Island, remember me? I found your blog on Elizabeth's. I've been thinking about my RI friends and wanting to get in touch. Dylan is so CUTE!!:) If you want to visit my blog come on over:
welchwolves.wordpress.com

kachers said...

BETHANY! are you around? We just spent the last 23 hours in the car - and we're here in Midway! Are you guys around? we're planning to attend Rivergrove 1st ward tomorrow morning ... if you guys are around it would be fun to see you!? hmm - i wonder if you have my number?

The Chambers said...

My Inlaws are in town till wed but you are more than welcome to come over and visit! It would be fun to catch up. What is your email?/ phone num