Sunday, July 19, 2009

Introducing Fenway!

Well, we finally took the plunge and got a dog!  She is a yellow lab and full of spunk.  We named her Fenway since we love the Red Sox.  So now we have a cat, a dog and a house... all thats left is a kid!  I guess we better start working on that... Anyway that last 2 weeks with Fenway has been fun.  She wakes us up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom... or leaves surprises in her kennel in the morning.. but those are the joys of dog ownership right?    Puma tolerates her to a point.. sometimes she even eggs her on a little bit.  Fenway plays a little too rough for her though sometimes and she needs to jump up to get away.  She has already grown a lot since we got her and expect her to grow a lot more over the next year.  
She is definitely a daddy's girl! 

\
She naps a lot and often time in interesting places... like daddy's shoes! 

She loves playing already... she shakes her stuffed pheasant and also loves chewing on her bone and balls... I can already tell she will be a great fetcher! 

2 comments:

Dave Chambers said...

So cute! She looks like a lefty too. Shelby and her would get along good I think. :)

Elaine said...

What an adorable dog!!! That is so exciting! I want a lab too. I think a black lab. My husband wants a bulldog. I think they're ugly..