Monday, August 6, 2007



For Christmas Ryan got a chefs hat and an apron from me and this I think is the first time he actually put them on. We were trying to decide what to cook... he wanted creamed tuna over toast which is similiar to the Kohls "Tuna Wiggle" but we didnt have all the stuff for it.. so i made the executive decision of making shepards pie. Anyway he was saying that it was his idea and we kept adding different things to make it our own creation... we are really weird I guess but it turned out good... so he leaves the room and comes out in his little chefs outfit and it was cute. On the apron it says
"Become one with nature... then marinate and grill it"



So I just found out today that I got Associate of the Month at Sams Club.. so thats exciting. For all of my 2 years working there this is the first time that I got recognized for the great work that I do. Its about time... I get my picture on the wall and I think I get a $25 gift card to wal-mart....


Here is our baby girl in her favorite spot of the house... she would sit at that window all day if she could. She is getting much bigger than she was when she was a kitten.. but she is still as playful. Thats it for today! Have a good week everyone...

1 comment:

Marianne said...

hey! just wanted to let you two know i like reading about you although it feels a bit stalker-ish! anyhow, glad all seems well :) take care.